AGM 2018 – Notice of Annual General Meeting
AGM RegistrationPlease let us know you are planning to attend the Fraser Valley Community Charitable Gaming Association 2018 Annual General Meeting.
Date: Saturday June 9th, 2018
Time: 11:00 am
Place: Chances Playtime Abbotsford – Red 21 Board Room
30835 Peardonville Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2T-6K2
- Financial and activity reports from the Directors
- Approval of Financial Statement for Year Ended March 31, 2018
- Election of Directors
- Introduction of Tracy Butterfield, the new Facilitator for FVCCGA
- Review of changes within FVCCGA
- Community Gaming Grant program updates
A teaching workshop will be available after the AGM for pre-registered participants.
Special Speaking Guest
BC Community Gaming Branch
Mike Sherman, Community Outreach Manager
Mr. Sherman will be speaking about the PAC and Capital Project Grants. This is your chance to speak directly with the BC Gaming experts!
The workshop will review the 2018 Community Charitable Gaming Grant Guidelines, with a particular focus on Grant applications submitting in the PAC and DPAC sector.