The Fraser Valley Community Charitable Gaming Association assists eligible community organizations to apply for and report on Community Gaming Grants from the Province of BC.
The Fraser Valley Community Charitable Gaming Association serves the Fraser Valley, Metro Vancouver, Sunshine Coast, and Sea to Sky area.
We offer Community Gaming Grant information seminars, one on one consultation to assist with program applications and reports.
Fraser Valley Community Charitable Gaming Association works with the BC Association for Charitable Gaming and the Community Charitable Gaming Associations in British Columbia to liaise with the Community Gaming Grant Branch and the non-profit and charitable groups that receive Community Gaming Grants or are eligible to receive a Community Gaming Grant. The organization is run by a volunteer board of directors who are members of non-profit and charity groups.
- Offering free membership
- Hosting meetings periodically to provide information on updates and changes to Community Gaming Grants
- Periodic updates and reminders of grant application deadlines and news regarding Community Gaming Grants
- Workshops on submitting Community Gaming Grant applications
- Hosting meetings periodically to provide an opportunity for members to discuss their experiences regarding applying for a Community Gaming Grant
- Acting as a point of contact for groups that have questions or need assistance with their grants
SD33 PAC Treasurer
FVCCGA has been an invaluable resource! If you are an incoming, or current Treasurer of a school PAC, please reach out to these people with… Read more “SD33 PAC Treasurer”
Heather Attridge, SD33 PAC Treasurer